Specialising in Mayfair property and advising clients on the finest residential sales, lettings, investments and new developments in this world-renowned address.
Wetherell are a highly successful and trusted brand within their sector. However, after the launch of a new website and a HTTPS migration in 2017, 2018 started off in a downward trend. The main goal was to fix a multitude of technical issues that had been created during the relaunch of the site and that were now contributing to this downward spiral, all the while keeping link velocity alive and improving keyword rankings.
We created a strategy which included:
- increased efforts on on-page issues while keeping link velocity alive.
- a full Technical SEO Audit.
- a Content Audit and content GAP analysis.
- broken page and redirect chain fixes were a priority.
- making sure all pages have a clear heading structure and a relevant H1.
- reviewing all blog categories, doing a thorough cleanup and structure optimisation.
We worked closely with the team at Wetherell to keep the strategy inline with changing goals and competitors. Several SEO-projects were picked up in 2018 and 2019 and many recommendations have been put into action directly into the WordPress CMS back-end by 90Digital.
A selection of mentionable SEO projects done for Wetherell in 2018 and 2019:
- Technical Audit
- Content Audit
- Broken pages fixed
- Broken pages moved to bin
- Redirect chains fixed
- Optimised .htaccess file
- Headings optimised
- Meta descriptions updated
- Titles improved
- Blog categories cleanup