At 90 Digital, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our website and subscribers to our mailing lists.
- Visitors to our website
- Mailing list sign up + product downloads
- Information use
- Sharing your information
- Links to other websites
- Access to your personal information
VISITORS TO OUR WEBSITE
When someone visits www.90digital.com, we use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. You can find more information on how cookies are used on this website in the Cookies Policy below.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we receive personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
MAILING LIST SIGN UP + PRODUCT DOWNLOADS
As part of the registration process for our mailing list sign ups or resource downloads, we collect personal information. We use that information for a couple of reasons: to tell you about stuff you’ve asked us to tell you about; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing our data protection officer Cheryl Westerman.
Any information collected and stored regarding you is to enable us to offer better services to you. We may also use the data collected for the following:
- We may use data you provided in order to offer you the information you asked for from our site, in direct relation to our services or products. We may also send information on products we feel might interest you, as long as you have consented to such communications.
- Any commitments we made to you may require the use of your information, used only to fulfil your request.
- We may use your information to explain any changes our website has undergone such as structural or service/ product modifications, which could affect our service to you.
- An existing customer may require contact regarding goods or services that were a subject of an earlier sale.
- We may use your data or allow third parties to use the data, in order to give you information about unrelated goods or services you may find of interest. We may contact you about these services or goods if you consented to the contact.
- A new customer may be contacted by us or a third party if you have consented to such communication.
- If you do not wish communication from our website or a third party you will be given the opportunity to decline said communication. We will not allow your information collected while you were on our site to be used by us or a third party if the consent is withheld.
- Please understand that we do not share information that is going to identify you to our advertisers. However, on occasion, we may provide them with statistics about our site’s visitors.
- We may contact you to offer you the use of our services and discuss the options available to you.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
If applicable, we may share your personal information to any group member. This will include subsidiaries or holding companies we may work with, as well as their subsidiaries if any.
Personal Information may be shared with third parties:
- If we sell part or all of our business or assets we may share personal information to a third party.
- When legally requested, we may share your information.
- Fraud protection and to minimise credit risk may require a sharing of your information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in detail here:
– the right to be informed;
– the right of access;
– the right to rectification;
– the right to erasure;
– the right to restrict processing;
– the right to data portability;
– the right to object; and
– the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data. We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
You are entitled to access the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Cheryl Westerman.
We use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the website, or which may be used by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don’t want to have them on your device.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your personal computer, mobile or another device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device.
HOW LONG ARE COOKIES STORED FOR?
Persistent cookies – these cookies remain on a user’s device for the period specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the website that created that particular cookie.
Session cookies – these cookies allow website operators to link the actions of a user during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser window and finishes when they close the browser window. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
A list of all the cookies used on the website by category is set out below.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. These cookies are essential in order to allow you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website.
These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance, which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the website works.
These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Third party cookies
These cookies allow third parties to track the success of their application or customise the application for you. Because of how cookies work we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used on our site.
For example, if you choose to ‘share’ content through Twitter or other social networks you might be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check those websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.