Who are we?
Hi! We are 90 Digital, a digital marketing agency with a passion for understanding what’s happening behind the scenes of websites and search engines and a soft spot for analysing and improving online user behaviour. Putting SEO at the core of everything that we do, we aim to help innovative and purpose driven businesses connect with their customers and make their voice heard online.
To help us work towards our mission, we’re now looking for a Lead Generation Specialist with a strong sales background and knowledge and interest in online marketing services who can help take our growth efforts to the next level and work on improving our sales process.
We are a distributed team working in a self-managed framework, which requires a very high degree of accountability. We are therefore looking for specialists able to work autonomously in every kind of environment, no matter where they are working from.
What are we looking for?
This job is very exciting for somebody passionate about the digital world, marketing, new technologies, helping businesses improve their online presence and growing their career in this area. The role is ideal for an autonomous, energetic marketer who enjoys managing their own work and has a good track record of helping businesses grow and reach their potential.
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan, manage and improve the lead generation and the sales processes
- Identify and develop new business opportunities from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research
- Maintain contact by sending follow-up emails (or calling) and moving leads through the funnel
- Set targets and define strategies to reach the targets
- Understand client needs and requirements and help create business proposals to use in the sales process
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, involving them in the lead generation process and use their particular marketing skills
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating conversations and conducting follow-up communications
- Effectively manage a CRM (previous experience with Hubspot is a plus)
- Building rapport with prospective customers whilst introducing services
- Booking and generating appointments, ensuring relevant people are informed
- Self-starter mentality, enthusiastic and proactive attitude (eager to challenge processes and the way to approach them)
- Good understanding of online marketing products and processes (SEO, content marketing, reputation, social media etc)
- Strong knowledge of the UK business market and various client segments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys networking, connecting people with ideas and projects and spotting potential in various kinds of collaborations
- A results driven attitude and good time and project management skills
- 1 – 3 years experience in a similar role, working with an agency or doing freelance projects (in the business development/sales areas)
- Independent, resilient, organised, eager to learn
- Travelling availability
- Outreach or link building experience is a plus
- The opportunity to create your own role based on the above guidelines and on any other responsibilities you feel are important for this position
- Work wherever and however you like – we just care that you deliver great results!
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive learning environment
- Joining a young, fun and freedom-centered team of professionals