Who are we?
Hi! We are 90 Digital, a digital marketing agency with a passion for understanding what’s happening behind the scenes of websites and search engines and a soft spot for analysing and improving online user behaviour. Putting SEO at the core of everything that we do, we aim to help innovative and purpose driven businesses connect with their customers and make their voice heard online.
To help us work towards our mission, we’re now looking for a Business Development Specialist with a strong sales background and technical marketing abilities who can help take our growth efforts to the next level and work on improving our sales process.
We are a distributed team working in a self-managed framework, which requires a very high degree of accountability. We are therefore looking for specialists able to work autonomously in every kind of environment, no matter where they are working from.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a passionate Business Development Specialist with knowledge and interest in online marketing services, eager to join our growing agency and help us get to the next level. You will work across the business to apply your marketing and sales skills on the 90 Digital brand and help us improve the lead generation results of our existing process.
This job is very exciting for somebody passionate about the digital world, marketing, new technologies and helping businesses improve their online presence. The role is ideal for an autonomous, energetic marketer who enjoys managing their own work and has a good track record of helping businesses grow and reach their potential.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan, manage and constantly improve the lead generation and the sales processes
- Identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research
- Follow through on new business sales opportunities and generate leads
- Set targets and define strategies to reach the targets
- Understand client needs and requirements and create business proposals to use in the sales process
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, involving them in the lead generation process and use their particular marketing skills
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating conversations and conducting follow-up communications
- Self-starter mentality and proactive attitude
- Good understanding of online marketing products and processes (SEO, content marketing, reputation, social media etc)
- Strong knowledge of the UK business market and various client segments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoys networking, connecting people with ideas and projects and spotting potential in various kinds of collaborations
- A results driven attitude and good project management skills
- 1 – 3 years experience in working with an online marketing agency or doing freelance projects (ideally in the business development/sales areas)
- Nice to have: previous experience with Hubspot CRM
- The opportunity to create your own role based on the above guidelines and on any other responsibilities you feel are important for this position
- Work wherever and however you like – we just care that you deliver great results!
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive learning environment
- Joining a young, fun and freedom-centered team of professionals