We’re looking to fill a role on behalf of one of our clients. – 28/03/14
Digital Marketing & Communications Executive – Near Stanstead Airport
£20,000 – £24,0000
We are a leading residential and mixed use property developer operating in London and the Home Counties. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and confident Digital Marketing & Communications Executive.
This is a permanent, full time vacancy which will see the successful candidate working with the Sales & Marketing Director and the rest of the marketing team.
You will play a pivotal part in carrying out all aspects of digital communications for the company, devising creative and day to day tasks that meet the demands of the business. You will use your drive and enthusiasm to produce a creative edge to the marketing team and will be able to work closely with colleagues as well as have the ability to work under minimum supervision.
Duties will include:
- Attending monthly marketing/PR meeting and placing all digital coms activities on a monthly workflow schedule
- Managing the company’s website and updating the content
- Updating the social media channels i.e. Twitter, Facebook, Google and You Tube, Vimeo etc.
- Using a DSLR camera for composing and editing photos
- Using a video camera for production of promotional videos of property developments, then uploading to the company website and social media channels
- Producing web stats reports using Google analytics
- Design documents from templates
- Online marketing including SEO
- Managing monthly HTML send outs to database of target audiences
- You will be required to work to agreed deadlines, and your digital coms activity plays an integral part of ongoing sales and other promotional activities
- Writing high quality content for web and print
This superb opportunity will require the successful candidate to have previous experience in a similar role and able to think outside of the box when it comes to creating new pieces of marketing for digital communications as well as an excellent attention to detail.
It would be enormously advantageous to have HTML or CSS skills; however these are not essential criteria. In return we are offering a competitive salary along with the opportunity to join a leading name in property development sector in London and the Home Counties.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity please email your CV with covering letter and any examples of:
- Video production you have either contributed to, or shot and edited
- Your Youtube channel and videos you have you have either contributed to or shot and edited
- Facebook pages you have worked on
- Twitter profiles you have either contributed to or own
- Blogs you have either contributed to or own
- Your Linkedin page
- And any other examples of your work relevant to this application
Lawrie Cornish Ltd who are managing the recruitment process for this position:
Alex E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawrie Cornish Ltd
72-75 Marylebone High Street
London W1U 5JW
Tel: 0207 935 4084